Friday, November 25, 2005

Hot Rock in Sardinia

A picture of me chillin' out on some hot rock in Sardinia (below). I was lucky not to fall! After this photo was taken i climbed down and had to walk through 500-100m of prickly gorse. Around this area on Capo Testa are quite a few "hippie" camps. These are only inhabited in the summer and almost all the "furniture" is left over the winter. When I say "furniture" i mean a matress, a bucket and sometimes a blanked or some cutlery. The picture on the top is of me topping out a very hard boulder problem. I'm not sure what grade it would be.
I'll get back to you soon!
Rocksinger

1 Comments:

Blogger max said...

Robin, yoiu realis that you're big brother was living in one of those camps for 2 months at the famous Mt Arapiles, Australia. Its good to know its still happening all over the world.

Maybe one day you will graduate to a climbing bum.

cheers
Maximus!

9:18 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home